Growing up my mother told me all these things that swore I would never tell my children once I had them. Little did I know the older I got the more I would say such things I swore would never leave my mouth.
Things Ive said to my daughters that my mother said to me :
- Get away from the TV you are going to go blind
- How many times do I have to repeat my self, I sound like a broken record
- I’m taking you to the specialist I think you are going deaf
- There’s no such thing as a best friend I’m your best friend!!
- You won’t understand till you are a parent
- When I was young…..
- You have no idea what hard work is
- Wait till we get home
- Stand straight, say thank you and please, don’t embarrass me
- Tell me who you hangout with and I’ll tell you who you are