The things that people say when they get a gift that they don’t like are pretty bad. It is beyond me how a person can tell someone who took time to go out and get something for you that their gift sucks. I could never have the heart to disappoint someone like that. I usually wear whatever they give me and if I can find out where they got it I exchange it for something I like and will wear without them knowing. Here are things I’ve heard from people.
- I’ll use it to go to sleep (a shirt a size too big)
- Oh I don’t wear this I’ll re gift it (with a big smile on their face)
- OMG this color looks horrendous on me
- It’s not the color I wanted
- Oh wow.. its… its….pretty (with a shit face)
- It’s not what i wanted but I guess i ‘ll wear it anyways
What are some of the things you’ve heard from people. I’d love to hear the craziness.