addicted, addicting, airs, anonymous meetings, apartment, carolyn, catching up, children, compel, crack, Damien, easier, Elena, fictional characters, hybrid, immersed, Klaus, life, old apartment, period, questions, Salvatore Brothers, season, season 3, smell, Stefan, tyler, vampire diaries, Vampire Diaries Anonymous, werewolf
Hi My name is Luisa, I am a mother of two and (insert small sob here) I’m addicted to Vampire diaries, I’m ignoring my children and I can’t live without a daily dose….If there was Vampire Diaries Anonymous meetings, that’s how my opening statement would be. Its super addicting, I’ve never had crack nor do I plan on trying it but I’m pretty sure the addiction is like this. All I think about is what the next episode is going to reveal. It’s so bad that I’ve fallen in love with both Stefan and Damon and yes I know they are both fictional characters. It helps me take my mind off of this funk and that could explain why I need more. So seeing as I’ve completely immersed myself into trying to catch up to Vampire Diaries before the new season airs in October its only right I write at least one entry about it. So as I walk around doing my normal mommy and work duties here are a list of questions I have lingering in my head about Vampire Diaries
- Why are both of these hunks in love with Elena and not me
- Did anyone want Vicky dead as much as I did?? Gosh she was a pain!!
- When Elena has her period can the Salvatore brothers smell it?
- Can Carolyn and Mason have a hybrid?
- Is it me or did Jeremy get cute all of a sudden??
- Why cant I compel people? My life would be so much easier if I did
- Why couldn’t The hybrid dude (Klaus) smell Elena when she was in Stefan’s old apartment?? He’s a werewolf too don’t they have the ability to sniff prey?
I’m currently on Season 3 Episode 8 I’ll get back to you guys and tell you where I’m at in my addiction when I’m all caught up.